About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
About this role: HSE Specialist - Environmental Reporting
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, we are seeking for an Environmental Specialist.
The HSE Specialist, Environmental Reporting co-ordinates the environmental reporting requirements, including (but not limited to) Annual Environmental Reports for EPs, Part V licenses and Clearing Permits,Compliance Assessment Reports and Environmental Performance Reports. This includes writing the reports and coordinating inputs from relevant stakeholders.
- Support environmental assurance activities as key input to various environmental reports.
- Undertake environmental data entry and QA/QC of data sets, as required.
- Maintain strong enterprise and BU stakeholder relationships to ensure environmental systems continue to meet business needs.
- Maintain effective stakeholder engagement with teams that supply environmental information to ensure alignment, consistency, and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end environmental reporting process (requirements identification through to report submission and stakeholder consultation and approval)
- Ensure accurate and on-time delivery of environmental reports to meet internal and external obligations.
- Maintain high level of fluency on environmental regulatory, enterprise (including OE Data Reporting Standard) and JVP reporting requirements.
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure effective and timely environmental report reviews, sign offs and response to internal and external queries
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related environmental engineering discipline.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in report writing.
- Excellent data analysis skills, attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of environmental legislation and regulations
- Experience in environmental management
- 2 years contract
- Perth based
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work with a Global Oil & Gas operator
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth