About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
About this role: HSE and Security Advisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
Daily HSE activities:
- Attend HSE Supervisors Briefing in the morning;
- Attend location specific TBT within their assigned area of coverage;
- Ensure adequate HSE coverage and compliance with PTW and supporting documents (inclusive of JSA);
- Liaise with FOPS & other discipline supervisors on site to address HSE concerns and overall promote;
- HSE best practices;
- Submit his observations and action taken to HSE Superintendent before evening meeting;
- Coach CTR HSE Officers & monitor their activity;
- Verify effectiveness of rescue plans inclusive of actively participating in drills;
- Verify adequacy of HSE Communication posted on site;
- Conduct his inspections as per HSE Calendar.
Daily SECURITY activities:
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis;
- Responsible for the positive control of all related emergency response tasks;
- Experience in incident response management and de-escalating situations;
- Conduct and maintain security risk assessment;
- Build and maintain sites security plans;
- Organize security drills/exercises;
- Provide oversight and guidance to the assigned workforce;
- Conduct weekly security patrols of Block 5 and conduct penetration tests on locations;
- Implement Security Measures to ensure safety and security of entire staff and crews;
- Participate in facility security audits as required on all platforms and CCR rooms;
- Maintain general security education in the following areas: travel, security, and other ongoing training as needed;
- Provide a monthly security report, including Unauthorized Vessel entry, breaches in security, drone sightings and situational awareness within the operating area;
- Facilitate personnel requests for security clearance and support the acquisition process as needed;
- Process all incoming and outgoing VIP visits;
- Ensure compliance with information systems security requirements;
- Advise company Management on the implementation of physical security measures required to safeguard personnel and prevent unauthorized access to equipment, facilities, and materials.
What you need to bring:
- BOSIET trained and hold an in-date certificate;
- H2S trained and hold an in-date certificate;
- Military/law enforcement experience (min. 10 years);
- Offshore & Maritime experience;
- Physically fit;
- Candidate must have good time management skills to properly manage operational duties and other tasks that will assist in the optimization of the offshore operations;
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position;
- Fluent in English (spoken/written);
- HSE Trainings: OPITO H2S / T-BOSIET / AGT / NEBOSH International Certificate or NEBOSH Oil & Gas;
- Certificate (or equivalent).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Emmanuel Puzon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha