About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: United States
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, December 2, 2022
About this role: HSE ADVISOR LEVEL 2 - OFFSHORE ROTATIONAL WORK
Our client, a major Energy company within the Renewable Industry, is seeking to hire a HSE Advisor Level 2 to work on a 2 years contract position (with the possibility to be extended). The role will be performed offshore on a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off work schedule. The onboarding will be initially in Massachusetts.
• Assist the HSE Lead with implementation of company HSE programs• Monitor progress and advise on noncompliance issues that may impact project safety performance.• Assist the construction work package in maintaining compliance with Company, Contractor, andLocal Authorities’ safety requirements, regulations, and expectations.• Coach and advise Contractor and Subcontractors to effectively establish, communicate, andimplement safety expectations and initiatives• Monitor and stimulate the execution of safety policies, rules, and procedures; monitor conformancewith project HSE plans and implement improvements where appropriate
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct regular safety inspections/assessments at construction worksites in accordance withestablished project and site safety plans or as requested by site team members.• Develop daily reports for work site locations• Conduct incident investigations and / or participate in contractor incident investigation process• Conducting trend analysis on all incidents, near misses, hazard identifications and observations• Promote safety awareness and safe performance among project team members, includingCompany and Contractor personnel
What you need to bring:
- College level education or equivalent certifications
- 10+ years experience in offshore construction / installation activity and / or onshore turbine assembly
- Must have or be willing to obtain GWO BST with offshore sea survival
- Must have or be willing to obtain OSHA 10hr or greater certification
- Must have or be willing to obtain OGUK physical or equivelant
- Additional experiences in offshore / onshore wind a plus
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paula Domingues Clarkson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Paula Domingues Clarkson
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro