About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Barmer
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
About this role: HR & Skill Development Lead
We’re hiring Site HR & Skill development manager for one of our client in oil & gas to join their growing team. This position is based out at Barmer, Rajasthan;
This is a Contact Position.
Job title : HR & Skill Development Manager;
Company : Leading company in oil & gas;
Placement type : 1 years Contact on Brunel's Payroll;
Location : Barmer, Rajasthan.
What you need to bring:
Overseeing the implementation of new policies or procedures to improve operational efficiency;
- Managing budgets and financial planning to ensure that operational costs are covered by revenue generated by operations;
- Reviewing operational reports to identify trends or problems with processes or with equipment used in operations;
- Ensuring that operational policies and procedures are followed and that all operations are conducted safely and efficiently;
- Managing the human resources function for an organization’s operations department, including hiring new employees when needed;
- Overseeing staff training on new technology or equipment being implemented in an effort to improve operations;
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment used in operations, including computers, medical equipment, industrial machinery, automobiles, and others;
- Determining staffing needs based on workload demands and business requirements, recruiting staff when necessary, and overseeing the work performance of employees;
- Pre audit experience, technical and financials. (Techno commercial);
- Experience in SAP.
Anything Else?Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai