About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Master
- Closing date: Sunday, November 6, 2022
About this role: Head of Development - WA
Do you want to be front of stage and be a crucial figure in the decarbonisation of Australia’s economy?
Casting calls for this pivotal role have started…
Working for a dedicated Australian owned Energy company you will identify new opportunities across Wind, Solar and Storage and rapidly develop them into full investment projects.
Naturally, you must demonstrate extensive commercial prowess in the energy sector, have a solid renewable energy network including regulatory bodies and government.
Strong leadership and having a solution focused and ‘one step ahead’ mindset will put you out in front.
What you need to bring:
- Engineering degree is a given, but an MBA will see your name in lights
- Previous expertise in developing a new business with full P&L influence
- Substantial experience of the Australian Renewable Energy economy
- You have successfully steered all the phases of energy assets: identifying, developing, constructing through to operation
- Extensive commercial acumen is required whilst ensuring complete legal compliance and statutory responsibilities
- Capable of developing a well-executed strategic plan for WA’s Renewable Energy business
- People like you and people respect you, you will hold strong relations with the board, stakeholders, customers, government, agencies, and infrastructure providers in order to remove any barriers preventing the business growth objectives
- Polished and clear communications to work closely with the project delivery teams
- You will thrive on delivery and will be accountable for timely approvals and stakeholder consultation whilst working closely with the CFO
Overall, you are a gun when it comes to Renewable Energy with a deep understanding of Australia’s energy system and its evolution to renewable energy.
This role is crucial to WA’s success and underpins the key business objectives and we are offering an attractive salary package, commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. This is an exclusive role to Brunel.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with national travel.
Brunel is proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
We are a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth