About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
About this role: Head Of Construction Engineering
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Responsible and accountable to review, comment, and approve construction engineering and/or execution and related procedure specifications, and deliverables prepared by the EPC-1 CONTRACTOR;
- Leadership and “work as a team” behavior and attitude towards EPC-1 CONTRACTOR as its Subcontractors to achieve Project objectives;
- Visibility to the team to influence the technical decisions to better achieve flawless construction execution and transition to commissioning;
- Work in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost, and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and can multi-task;
- Working effectively within established procedures and participates in all important meetings and workshops (e.g., weekly, and monthly meetings, 3D Model reviews, Constructability, Construction and Completion Sequence Reviews);
- Strong ability to influence others who are not in his direct control to achieve Project objectives;
- Bring solutions and provide support but not generate “micro-management” or unnecessary works to the Team and/or the EPC-1 Contractor;
- Be inventive to bring technical and execution solutions that favor safe construction execution and transition to commissioning activities;
- Facilitate periodic meetings with the PMT and contractors as necessary;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Construction Division Manager;
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests related to project operational and project logistics activities.
What you need to bring:
- More than Ten (10) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in Project Engineering, Project Controls, and fabrication / construction engineering management of large green field construction activities;
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management;
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects;
- Experience with LNG Projects;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil Structural Preferred) with technical background as a Project Engineer or Field Engineer with solid Project Execution experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha