About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: South Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, February 10, 2023
About this role: Frac Operator
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is looking for Frac Operator for work in Moomba, SA.
The Frac Operator responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery to customers. The Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Entry Level Frac Operators are responsible for driving equipment to and from locations, prepping the well site for operation, rigging-in and rigging-out all equipment, mixing and pumping fluids during each stage of the frac job, and completing the operation safely;
- The Frac Field Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery to customers. The Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations;
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time;
- Responsible for service delivery execution;
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs;
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services;
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections;
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans;
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives;
- Maintain the required safety training;
- Support in operating Hornet Blender;
- Support in operating High Pressure Pumps;
- Support in operating High Pressure Manifold;
- Experienced in maintaining High Pressure Pumps and Blenders;
- Driving of HC/MC trucks.
What you need to bring:
Minimum requirements are:
- HC License (unrestricted) – ie. Must be road-ranger/crash box licensed.
- High risk forklift license
- Willing to work 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
- Willing and be able to handle manual labour
- Willing and able to take instruction from other crew members and work from the bottom up
- Travel days worked less than 6 hours onsite or training days are paid at 50% of day rate.High regard given to:
- Prior oilfield experience in high pressure pumping
- MC unrestricted license
- Front End Loader certification
- Live in same state.
Opportunity for local candidate to work for a global Oil & Gas client.
Roster: 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off
Hours: 12 hour days
Rate: $520/day excluding super
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth