About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
About this role: Forklift operator/Basket Packer
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for a Forklift Operator to join their workshop in Jandakot, Western Australia.
- Operate forklifts ranging from 2.5T up to 16T including sideloading forklifts
- Transport materials to different locations on the base
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Load/Unload trucks
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Regular stock takes
- Update WHMS with any movements
- Perform general hand duties, lifting and stock control.
What you need to bring:
- Must have full working rights to live and work in AustraliaReside in Perth, Western Australia
- Forklift Licence (mandatory)
- Dogman or Basic Rigging (desirable)
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Adhere to all the HSE requirements associated with working with chemicals and heavy equipment
- Solid verbal communication skills and ability to work productively with others are critical
- Strong focus on and commitment to safety
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Entry level position into the Oil & Gas industry
- Local work in Perth, based in Jandakot
- 12 months ongoing casual work with the possibility of extension or permanency for the right candidate
- Family friendly hours: 7:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday with the potential of overtime
- Rate: $35 - $40/hour + superannuation depending on experience
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth