About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Food Production & Manufacturing
- Area of expertise: Supply Chain
- Location: Minchinbury
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 10, 2023
About this role: Financial Analyst
Our client, based in Western Sydney, is prominently known for their dedication to producing premium eggs that are distributed to the largest retailers in Australia. As their business continues to grow they now have a need for a Financial Analyst to join their commercial team.
- Extract, manipulate, and analyse data from multiple sources to deliver valuable insights.
- Design and maintain dynamic dashboards, reports, and visuals to represent complex business data in an understandable manner.
- Utilize advanced Excel functions for data modelling, analysis, and financial forecasting.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide actionable recommendations based on data insights to drive business growth.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Recommend and implement best practices in analytical processes and data visualization.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with data querying and database structures, Power Bi is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- $95,000 - $105,000 plus superannuation, experience dependent.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Work with a team passionate about data-driven decisions.
- Drive to work, ditch the city commute! Based in Minchinbury with FREE on-site car parking.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane