Field Service Subsea Technician (TSP)
Vacancy number • PUB406395
Our client, a prominent global oil and gas service provider, is currently seeking a Field Service Subsea Technician - Technical Service Personnel (TSP) based at the offshore locations of Broome/Darwin.
About this role
- Install, test and repair new and reworked products (equipment, Tools) Handles Customer comments, requests and complaints
- Provides sales support ensuring the customer is fully informed of all aspects of the job Completes Field Service Orders (FSO) and Field Spare Parts Tickets (FSPT) and accountable for the timely submission of these and other revenue-generating documents
- Establish and maintain communication with a Customer representative on issues related to his/her perimeter (job installation/testing procedures, equipment tooling and spare parts requirements, equipment and tooling function fit and critical technical data)
- Assures all quality issues and documentation (equipment and procedural defects) is communicated and sent back to the Company’s Service Management
- Completes field documentation after the completion of each service job
- Provides project support as required for all new projects which include assisting with project Factory Acceptance tests and System integration Testing
- Prepares and complete safety-related documentation. Pursues safe work practices
- May mentor or Instruct less experienced team members and/or Customers in and out of the Field
What you need to bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent technical diploma
- Intermediate knowledge of one or more of the following fields; subsea electrical equipment, hydraulics equipment, mechanical equipment and tools, structural steel
- Experience in Subsea services operations. SIT, SRT, Preparation of Subsea trees, Tubing hangers, running tools, bore protectors, wellhead drilling tooling. logistics, warehouse and workshop support.
- Hangers, Chsart's, BOP test tools, weight set test tools, wear bushings, bore protectors, IWOCS etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience or equivalent in field service technician role
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to perform moderate to complex mathematical calculations
- Knowledge of applicable theories, practices and accepted internal business processes and procedures
Contract duration : 12months with chances of extension.
Location : Offshore - Broome/Darwin
Roster : 28days on & 12 Days Off rotation
Join our client for a distinctive experience in a dynamic work environment!
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406395