About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
About this role: Facilities Engineer Electrical
This role will report to the Supervisor of Facilities and will oversea and directs all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems. It is essential this person complies with Good Manufacturing Practice and Safety and Environmental Regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting. You will be NEN certified and experienced in leading relevant projects within a GMP environment.
For this role Pharma industry is preferred and experience with installation and electrical projects with the following areas would be highly desirable - building related, assembly sites, medical devices, waste water. Pest control knowledge is a plus. He or she will also ensure compliance with facilities standards as defined by our client and External Governmental bodies.
- Directs plant and outside contractors and suppliers in the installation and troubleshooting of (electrical) equipment;
- Performs early analysis and project definition of electrical engineering projects. This includes early design, prototyping and feasibility analysis. Serves as one of the key voices to project viability and early definition related to electrical infrastructure;
- Prepares proposals for immediate and long-term programs for the electrical needs of manufacturing equipment and systems. Prepares reports and presentations to management on project status and makes recommendations for changes to ensure on time completion;
- Takes a lead role in the architectural structure and development of projects;
- Recommends changes in procedures and systems, as business and equipment electrical needs change;
- Identifies issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, downtime or impact the financial plan; report to management, providing alternatives to assure issues or risks are mitigated.
- Ensures compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system;
- Manages EHS and Quality related items; incident reporting follow ups and quality deviation investigation, reporting and follow ups;
- Assures compliance with applicable legal electrical requirements (NEN3140);
- Assures trainings in the assigned tasks have been delivered prior to execution;
- Acts in accordance to the principles expressed in Our Credo and the Quality Statement in all negotiations and activities within and outside the company and assures these are met;
- Prepares performance reports on accomplishments and situations of the area for the department head;
- Delivers small projects or executes programs versus objectives. Independently plans and prioritizes work for completion;
- Deal with Contractors (depending on amount and number of Projects and site specific contracts).
What you need to bring:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good writing skills in English, Dutch;
- Good people management Skills;
- Ability to resolve situations with customer service in mind at all times;
- Able to support other departments or projects according to business needs;
- Will serve as the Facilities Engineer and support the Facilities Supervisor on site;
- Integrity and Credo-based actions, tactical thinking, big picture orientation with attention to detail, organization and talent development, intellectual curiosity, collaboration and teamingsense of urgency, prudent risk-taking, self-awareness and adaptability, results and performance driven.
- BS 5 - 7 yrs.; preferably with Technical or Facilities background;
- Project lead experience ( > 3 years);
- GMP experience;
- Certificates NEN 3140;
- Installation and electrical projects experience mandatory, building related, assembly site, medical devices, waste water, pest control knowledge in regulated industry is preferred;
- Proven track record in the Facilities Management (minimum of 5 years);
- Strong technical skills in EHS and Quality Management and facilities engineering.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career!
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent.
A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Enschede