About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
About this role: Estimator
If you are looking for an employer that thrives on making the complex simple, then this role is for you.
What’s on offer a great package awaits you!
• Permanent Position | Monday to Friday• Work locations | Pinjarra | Wagerup | Kwinana• $100 – 150K plus super• Vehicle + Fuel card
• Labtop + Phone
This position is for a passionate Estimator with a Mechanical Background, someone with excellent communication skills, as this role will require client liaison, flexibility in attendance of meetings as well as internal and external stakeholder management.
Does this sounds like you?
Do you have a background in Mechanical Engineering or Fixed Plant Maintenance Projects, you will predominantly will be responsible for estimating Sustaining Capital Works.You will also provide technical support to existing contracts and identify and support continual improvement within the tender process.
• Blast and Paint• Civil and Steel Remediation• Fabrication• Mechanical and SMP
• Rope Access
What you need to bring:
Your day-to-day duties as required
- Enthusiastic about managing the Estimation Process from start to finish
- Enjoys assembling and redesign building methodologies
- Implement with QA/QC documentation and coordinate implementation plans
- Developing estimate templates and NORMS to standardise the current estimating process.
- Complying with internal risk management and approval requirements – will require strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Accurately prepare cost estimates for management review, in a timely manner;
- Innovate draft construction programs;
- Collaborate and maintain close working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Compile well-presented tenders for submission.
- Demonstrated experience in estimating construction from first principles;
- Experience in estimating Scopes of work including access (Scaffold and Rope Access), LV Electrical, and minor civil and mechanical trades.
- Experience in Resources and Mining
- Advanced Level of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working for a maintenance contractor;
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Construction or similar
- Experience with Expert estimator or another estimating package; and,
- Experience preparing construction programs using Microsoft Project (or Primavera 6).
If you are interested apply now!! At Brunel we are highly experienced and well Connected to the Mining and oil & gas industries- Reach out for a confidential conversation today!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheila Pillay is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth