About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 44
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, February 25, 2023
About this role: Engineering Manager (Topside OR Marine)
- Our Client is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and are currently looking for a Engineering Manager (Topside OR Marine) to join us;
- Being part of Client means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world;
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity.
- Manage multidisciplinary engineering and design team of Topsides facilities of FPSO project;
- Lead Topsides engineering team and function as single focal point in the project for all issues related to Topsides engineering;
- Lead/oversee set up of all Engineering and Design systems, Engineering Execution Plan, Engineering Schedule, Master document Register (MDR), FEED Verification, Procurement Schedule, Engineering stages and gates, schedule of engineering reviews and audits;
- Implement engineering change management for Topsides engineering post design freeze across all disciplines, including communication, tracking and approval by relevant stakeholders;
- Supervise all Topsides discipline leads to ensure delivery of engineering design in compliance with with Company standards, Client standards, Class Society rules, applicable codes and standards, Regulatory requirements;
- Conduct internal Topsides engineering team meetings, coordinate meetings with engineering subcontractors, participate in engineering meetings with Client and external agencies;
- Prepare minutes of meetings, Topsides engineering progress report;
- Lead/motivate Topsides Engineering team and Subcontractors in daily activities, provide performance feedback, forecast and mange engineering resources on project;
- Develop Topsides Engineering manning plan, engineering software budget, third-party study budget, approve topsides engineering related variation orders from subcontractors and suppliers.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a related Engineering discipline;
- Above 18 years of Topsides Engineering Management experience on FPSO projects particularly in EPCI phase;
- Extensive experience in interfacing between engineering disciplines and other departments, subcontractors, third-party study providers, and clients;
- Excellent understanding of Engineering Governance, Quality Management System, Engineering Standards, Engineering Workflow, Design Reviews, Subcontractor Management, and Technical Audits, etc;
- Knowledge of contractual requirements, engineering sequence, procurement strategy, and project change management procedures;
- Knowledge of company standards, client standards, class society rules, applicable codes and standards, and regulatory requirements of projects handled;
- Strong communication, problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills in multidisciplinary and multicultural environment;
- Able to travel locally/overseas for work as and when required;
- Able to commence work at short notice.2q
- An Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration;
- If you are up for a challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
- Our client is among the most competitive Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years;
- Build your career as a Engineering Manager (Topside OR Marine).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore