About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, April 27, 2023
About this role: Engineering Manager
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 10 + years working in the engineering field with 5 + years in a supervisory position? Do you have a Degree in a relevant engineering field?
If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Engineering Manager to work within one of their Project Teams.
Location: EL Merk and HBNS, Algeria
Work pattern: Rotation 28/28
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- The principal role is to provide engineering and project management support to the two site locations (HBNS / ELM); consisting of a department of multi discipline engineers;
- Management of groups of multi discipline and project engineers and contractors;
- Responsible for concept, FEED and detail engineering;
- Responsible for project cost control and planning;
- Responsible for execution approved work program and projects;
- Responsible for Management reporting.
What you need to bring:
This Role is Right for You if:• 10+ years of experience in engineering field with minimum 5 years in supervisory position;• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering or related discipline is required;• Facilities Engineering (Process/Chemical) background and/or experience in Construction and Commissioning;• Project Management skills;
• Knowledge of plant operation and design fundamentals;• Working knowledge of pipelines, oilfield corrosion and chemical issues;• Understanding of onshore Oil & gas production operations;• Demonstrated ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams;
• Experience working internationally, particularly in remote and culturally diverse environments;• English language skills essential – French or Arabic in addition are advantageous.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester