About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 16, 2023
About this role: Engineering Interface Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Engineering Interface Manager to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date:AprilContract length: 12 MonthsLocation: Milan
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Engineering Interface organization of around 3 FTE on Company’s side;
- Manage internal Upstream-Downstream engineering interfaces;
- Manage external engineering interfaces (e.g. ExxonMobil, ENI & others);
- Lead the engineering interfaces ensuring appropriate engineering resources are tasked with deliverable production to ensure agreements with other parties are upheld/agreed;
- Actively participate and lead regular interface meetings;
- Prepare and monitor interface management procedures and ensure that the interface agreement process is appropriate, well established and maintained.
What you need to bring:
This Role is Right for you if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Knowledge of LNG Projects, offshore pipeline systems, oil and gas facilities, construction activities, and subsea components comprising a subsea working system;
- Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous sources and communicate effectively with internal project and external teams and stakeholders.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester