About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, April 13, 2023
About this role: Electrical Designer
We’re hiring Electrical Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Noida.
- Position: Electrical Designer;
- YOE: 5 to 10 Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Noida.
What you need to bring:
- Qualification: Diploma Electrical;
- Experience in 3D modelling (PDS/E3D/PDMS/SP3D & REVIT) & ACAD/MicroStation;
- He/she shall be competent in performing SP3D & REVIT modelling of Electrical equipment, i.e., Substation Electrical Equipment, Cable Trays, Earthing pits, Lighting Fixtures, Poles, Field Panels, JBs & generating required MTO;
- He/she shall prepare specifications, libraries, customization etc. in SP3D & extract 2D layout from 3D;
- He/she shall co-ordinate with other disciplines & able to resolve clash checks and perform electrical model review. He/she shall be competent to review/comment on Civil drawings & provide input to Civil for u/g system & a/g cable tray supporting arrangement, foundation drawings, substation related activities with Civil.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company
(Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai