EIC Commissioning Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406692
On behalf of our client, we're seeking a dynamic Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Commissioning Lead to join their team based in Hazelmere.
As our client strive towards carbon neutrality and the establishment of green energy industries worldwide, your role will be instrumental in shaping the success of their Heavy Industry projects.
About this role
- Champion adherence to project safety procedures and policies, ensuring proactive intervention and reporting of safety deficiencies.
- Lead, mentor, and execute commissioning activities according to the Commissioning Management Plan, including Build Verification, Functional Testing, and Commissioning Completion phases.
- Review and ensure commissioning readiness by developing ITR Matrix, Commissioning Test Procedures, and supporting pre-commissioning phases.
- Oversee phase 2 dry commissioning and phase 3 wet commissioning, facilitating Ready for Commissioning (RFC) and Notice of Energisation (NOE) processes.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and vendor requirements for pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
What you need to bring:
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant trade qualification.
- Relevant commissioning experience with a track record of team leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Completion Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract with the view of permanent
- Competitive rates
- Renewable industry
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406692