About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, May 8, 2023
About this role: Document Controller
- Our client, is a major player in the energy sector on a global scale and is looking for a highly skilled Document Controller to join one of their existing project teams;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Duration: 12 Month fixed term contract;
- Location: Aberdeen.
What you Will be Doing:
- Undertake control of all documentation entering and leaving the Project, including registering, numbering, filing and distribution, using Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), to allow rapid and efficient retrieval of documentation;
- Regular interface with Planning;
- Produce the Project Master Document Register as and when required by the Project/Dept Manager;
- Generate Reports as and when required by the Project/Dept Manager;
- Provide assistance to Engineers in the use of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS);
- Responsible in conjunction with other Project members for the collation, formatting and issue of As-built dossiers.
What you need to bring:
What we Need From you:
- Good standard of education;
- Good level of experience in a Document Control role;
- Ability to convey and enforce Document Control services;
- Relevant experience of Subsea Projects;
- Competent in use of PC based application: Windows, MS Office and Web portal tools and Adobe Acrobat;
- Good understanding of Document Control applications, systems and processes;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Relevant experience of ProArc and OpenText EDMS;
- Proficient user of Microsoft (MS) Office, Office 365 Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester