Dewatering Electrician - 7/7 Roster
Vacancy number • PUB406211
We are currently seeking experienced a Dewatering Electrician to join the dynamic team. You will be responsible for maintaining the electrical components in the dewatering network and ensuring site water supply and dewatering requirements are met. The successful candidate will have experience working on a variety of assets including generators, bore pumps, flowmeters and VSD control panels.This opporuntity is FIFO from Perth or Busselton and is located in the Pilbara region on the traditional lands of the Nyiyaparli peoples. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level.
About this role
- Maintain a strong emphasis on safety and continuously assess risks
- Execute scheduled and emergency repairs on electrical equipment and installations
- Utilize SAP for generating notifications, completing work orders, and confirming time
- Adhere strictly to company procedures, policies, and life-preserving decisions consistently
- Perform comprehensive risk assessments before commencing tasks
- Identify and report all workplace hazards and incidents promptly
- Exhibit a dedicated commitment to safety, applying experience and judgment to keep yourself and colleagues secure
- Display exemplary work ethic, integrity, and a positive mindset when interacting with work and colleagues
What you need to bring:
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Valid WA Electrical license
- Valid 'C" class Drivers license
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical installations, repairs, inspections, fault finding to assets and facilities, instrumentation and process Control systems
- Demonstrated experience in Dewatering and Mining
- Experience in SAP computer based maintenance system
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and zero harm
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Must hold Full Australian Working Rights
- On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options
- Stable and predictable work schedule with ongoing work
- Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
- Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses apply
Join us in maintaining the backbone of our operations and contribute to the success the Water Management team! Apply now to be part of a challenging yet rewarding work environment!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406211