About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Support & Service Desk
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Friday, March 17, 2023
About this role: Desktop Support Analyst
Brunel have a number of opportunities available to work with one of Australia's largest and most successful retailers. We are in need of desktop support analysts to work out of the company's head office just 10 minutes from the CBD.
This is a varied role where you can be expected to assist with all enterprise support needs with the support of a wider technology team around you.
- Service Desk L1 and some L2 support expected
- Enterprise application support, user guide, troubleshooting etc.
- Desktop support for end users - hardware and peripherals
- Network and connectivity issues, will be expected to know your way around a server rack for basic troubleshooting before passing off to a network specialist.
- Exposure to further specialist skills, whether it be system administration, cyber security, cloud/
What you need to bring:
- Great attitude and enthusiasm with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Previous experience in a service desk, desktop support, or technical analyst role.
- Experience working with Office365 is a bonus.
- Great hourly rates on a 12 month contract at $35-40 per hour depending on experience.
- High likelihood of moving into a permanent position
- Clear outlook on career progression, whether that be to progress towards cloud, security, systems or network engineering in the future.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT