About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 23, 2023
About this role: Deputy Manager/ ASST. Manager - (C&I Design)
We’re hiring Deputy Manager/ ASST. Manager - (C&I Design) for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Noida.
- Position: Deputy Manager/ ASST. Manager - (C&I Design);
- YOE: 08 to 12 Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Noida;
- Basic Engineering design & execution, Review work of Instrument Schedule, Review work of Input/ Output List for DCS, Review work of Field Instrument data sheets, Review work of Enquiry documents, Review of Control Architecture related to Field Instruments, Control valves & DCS/PLC, Review of engineering deliverables, Review of Plant Layout drawing for DCS control room finalization, Review work of Instrument Cable & Junction Box Schedule, Review work for Hook-up diagrams, Check and review of Vendors technical documents on preorder and post order stage, Selection of Instruments for procurement;
- Technical Discussions & follow-ups with Client, Consultant and Vendors for approval of drawings & related documents of project, Interact with Project, Proposal, Procurement & Construction team, Testing and Inspection of procured material as part of QC, P.O. and approved specification & drawings, Coordination with Vendor, Coordination with Intra-department for technical discussion and clarification related of project, co-ordination with site engineer for progress work.
What you need to bring:
- Experience: 08 to 12 Yrs. (Candidate preferably from Engineering organization of Industries);
- Associated: Power Plant, Cement Plant, FGD);
- Education: Bachelor in C&I Design Engineering.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sundara Subbulakshmi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai