DEHE Vessel Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406489
- The purpose of the Pipelay and Heavy Lift Vessel Lead is to serve as primary interface with the Contractor Vessel Superintendent; to oversee on-vessel Construction/Technical Supervisors and Inspectors;
- To support on-vessel safety, quality, and incident response; and provide technical installation support to CPY Vessel Management Team ensuring CTR executes the scope in full compliance with the installation procedure and risk assessment
About this role
- Monitors Contractor performance and ensure specifications / approved procedures are followed.
- Assists Project Management with planning, procedure review and technical support of execution matters.
- Attends vessel safety meetings and toolbox talks to ensure there is a clear understanding of the activities that are to be performed.
- Relays all relevant Safety Alerts with the Contractor and the Vessel Management Team.
- Ensures that any events evaluated during HAZID/HIRA processes, or that are raised during safety meetings, are stewarded and closed prior to the start of each critical scope.
- Acts as the focal point between CPY’s Production Operation and the Contractor during field execution, particularly for SIMOPS and PTW within 500m of CPY assets.
- Stewards in the management of change process and is the Company point of contact on the worksite for all site queries.
- Undertakes daily walk-through observations of operational areas, to check on progress, safety and housekeeping.
- Participates in the development of all SIMOPs documents, to ensure that all parties have a clear understanding of diving activities and their impact on adjacent work activities.
- Keeps a detailed diary covering Project activities offshore with reference to any specific messages, e-mails or telephone conversations including ‘lessons learned’ upon Project completion
- Responsible for supporting emergency responses, notifications and incident reporting. Participates in Contractor investigations of all incidents and root cause analyses.
- Undertake full oversight of Contractor’s marine activities in collaboration with CPY Marine Specialist and ensure all vessels comply with CPY requirements through site verification and validation.
What you need to bring:
- 15 years minimum marine construction experience
- 10 years minimum offshore installation experience
- 5 years minimum offshore pipelay and heavy lift vessel supervisory experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of marine activities involving DP3 Heavy Lift Vessel, DP2 MSVs, anchor handling tugs, Diving Support Vessels
- Demonstrate extensive experience on large heavy lift and pipelay installation supervision.
- Demonstrate basic training or knowledge in
- Weld Inspection Basics
- Lifting and Rigging
- Scaffold basic training
- Safety Representative training
- Day Rate in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 12 Hours / 7 Days
- 31 Jan 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406489