About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Friday, February 3, 2023
About this role: DCS Commissioning Specialist - HPU
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting DCS Commissioning Specialist – HPU for long term commissioning / Operations support contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery / petrochemicals;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in to DCS and Process control activities for pre- commissioning and commissioning or Refinery units;
- Specific process units experience relevant to the project HPU;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good written, verbal communication and Presentation skills in English.
What you need to bring:
Qualification and Experience:
- Basic Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait