About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Water & Waste Management
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saint-Laurent
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
- Closing date: Monday, March 20, 2023
About this role: Day Labourer
Our client is searching for a Trades Helper/Day Labourer to join their growing team. Our client is a French-based utility company that operates largely in the water and waste management sectors.
The daily worker works in a safe bespoke machine shop environment of new fabrications, repairs, buildups, and modifications to existing components and installations. Within our production team, you will have the following responsibilities as a daily worker:
- Able to read drawings
- Prepare the raw material (cutting, drilling, and deburring)
- Use different lifting equipment (crane, forklift)
- Perform mechanical and/or pneumatic assembly
- General help on CNC machines
- Prepare and pack all materials or equipment needed for shipment
- Clean welds of stainless-steel equipment
- Keep the factory clean and orderly
- Perform any other related task
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- +1 year of work experience in the industrial sector
- Working knowledge of computers for online security training
- Fluent in French (written and oral)
- Knowledge of English conversational
- Be able to carry up to 49 lbs per day
- Be able to stand for long periods
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alyssa McLaren is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary