About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
About this role: Data Engineer
Seeking a Data Engineer to join a leading Resources Provider, in their Data & Analytics team, which is based in the Perth CBD. This is a 12 month contract, with the option extend.
Developing fundamental data ingestion, security, warehousing, and monitoring features as part of a Snowflake Team. Utilising the latest tools such as Snowflake, DBT and GitHub to automate pipelines.
- Snowflake Advanced Certification
- Experience using DBT and data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake SnowSQL and Snowpipe
- Experience in Data Migration from on-premise databases to Snowflake
- Extensive SQL Development skills in SQL Server or Oracle systems
- Detailed knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, specifically Lambda, IAM, S3 & CloudWatch.
- Functional knowledge in the processes associated with deploying these services as part of a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) stack.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks to deliver project outcomes within agreed timelines.
- Working knowledge of SQL Data Warehousing patterns and concepts
- Working in Agile teams utilising various execution techniques such as design thinking, design research and scrum project execution.
- Demonstrated technical expertise with AWS and Azure infrastructure, patterns, account management, connectivity, etc.
- Experience interacting with business users and working in operational support environments
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ronnie Reardon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT