About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Software Development & Application Management
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
About this role: Data Analytics
Our client one of the leading Telecommunication Company is currently looking for 'Data Analytics' to be Based in KuwaitCandidate should be available in Kuwait for Face to face round of Interview with Valid Transferable Visa.
- To analyze customer base and behavior to find out Action Oriented new insights on customer base.
- To be the single point of contact within prepaid Marketing for analysis, reporting and campaign Analysis;
- Cause effect analysis of various customer behavior.
Prepaid - Operations
- segmentation and base analysis to support the development and approval of CVM campaigns;
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business practice;
- Publish the campaign results in easy to understand formats;
- Monitor program/initiatives progress by tracking KPIs, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
Post launch and product monitor
- Profitability analysis for campaigns;
- Product analysis (post launch, Target Identification);
- Implement new standard reports to monitor campaign and Product performance;
- Identify and make recommendations for actions to improve campaign performance and drive incremental revenue and other campaign KPIs Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure all knowledge is documented and incorporated into effective processes.
What you need to bring:
- Graduate and above, Fluent in English (Read, Write and speak);
- Strong experience in Telco CVM, Big Data and Machine Learning experience;
- Exceptional SQL preferably in an Oracle environment;
- Highly skilled in SQL, Query writing, reporting , Qlik sense;
- Highly Skilled in excel/Spreadsheet, Access, data Base management. Must have experience in Data analytics/reporting for Marketing department in telco environment;
- Telecommunication- experienced in market Intelligence or prepaid Marketing function.
Job specific technical Skills
- SQL, Database, Qlik sense
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait