Corporate Travel Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406690
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently sourcing a Professional Corporate Travel Coordinator for initially a 6 month contract based at their luxurious premises located in the heart of city! You will assist in the coordination of the booking and management of Business Travel arrangements.
About this role
An insight to your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to all Administrative Assistants and Travellers for Domestic & International Business travel arrangements for all Staff / Contractor Consultant as per Company Business Travel Standards
- Managing all International travel for Inpats Home Leave and demobilisation, and liaise with Global Mobility for all bookings
- Ensuring all information for visa requirements are provided for countries visiting and transiting through
- Obtaining approvals for any changes to bookings that incur additional costs
- Ensuring e all hotels requested by Travellers are HSE approved
- Liaising with Travel Management Company (TMC) regarding accommodation requests and Non-Standard Travel
- Add/update information into Company’s ISOS Travel Tracker System where required
- Completing weekly Travel Reports for Operations
- Providing Inpat Monthly Travel Report to Global Mobility
- Checking daily ticketing report and ensure tickets are issued on due date
- Reviewing invoices received
- Managing tickets in credit and ensure TMC are utilising credits towards new bookings
- Communicating and lodge errors with Concur Support Team for the Online Booking Tool
- Liaising with HSES to provide security briefing for international travel
What you need to bring:
- Travel and Tourism Certificate III OR global equivalent
- Previous experience in a Corporate Travel position
- Knowledge and experience in International Travel routing and airfares
- Knowledge and experience of Online Booking Tools
- Confident computer skills
- Sound knowledge of the airline seating allocation process
- Opportunity to expand your experience within the Energy Resources sector!
- Circa $570.00 per day
- 8 hours per day / Monday - Friday
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trade and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406690