About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023
About this role: COO
hiring COO for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai..
YOE: 18-20 Years;
Contract: Permanent Role;
- The COO will report to the CEO and work closely to support other functional leaders, leveraging his strong consulting experience and knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry to contribute to driving growth of Company.
What you need to bring:
- Mechanical / Chemical Engineering background with overall 18-20 years work experience;
- 3.5 years in a leadership position with a proven experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals or other heavy industries with extensive experience in Operational Excellence or Operational Risk Management;
- Strategic Planning and Commercial acumen Should have managed Operations in a mid-sized Process Technology / Engineering company with turnover > 200+ Cr. Operations include overseeing all execution functions like Order Execution, Project Management;
- procurement, Engineering & Design, Construction, Inspection & Expediting;
- Managing Financial issues and P&L accountability on Project Operations including Collections, Cashflow, Customer coordination;
- Managing Workshop / Outsourced Fabricators / Vendors.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Devjyoti Chatterjee is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai