About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, May 1, 2023
About this role: Contracts Owner
Looking for a challenging new role where you can make a real impact? Our client is seeking a Contracts Owner to join their team and take ownership of their Maintenance contracts. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for stewarding COEM/CHESM processes and continually improving contractor performance, resulting in unwavering commitment to Incident Free Operations.
- Drive capital stewardship, IMPACT Process, Operational Excellence principles and in applying strong cost control procedures, prudent capital stewardship to ensure full attainment of the business units financial performance goals, strategies and objectives as set forth in the Business and Operating Plans for your respective contracts.
- Responsible for pre & post award contract management activities including any necessary Partner approvals related to contract value and scope change.
- Assist in Implementing Maintenance Contract Strategies for your respective contracts that reduce costs and increase
- Contractor productivity performances for ABU assets.
- Support the planning of routine and breakdown incident-free maintenance activities for the ABU Assets when needed by ensuring adequate contracting philosophies and strategies.
- Manage Contractors in consultation with Turnarounds and asset-specific maintenance groups.
- Ensure Contract Invoicing process is secure, accurate and meets all auditing expectations.
- Assist in implementing a Contracting Continuous Improvement process and culture within the team which results in a reduction of all assets WP&B year on year.
- Lead programs and engagements to drive expectations of all Maintenance contractor leaders to be Engaged, visible, and accountable.
- Manage working relationships with contractors to ensure the Company has industry benchmark contract support with HES, Productivity, and timely responsiveness to the asset needs.
- Drive high performance with key contractor group by effectively implementing, managing, and driving KPI performance and use of incentivized commercial models where applicable.
What you need to bring:
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth