About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Adelaide
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
About this role: Contracts Administrator
Brunel have been engaged by our client to source a Contracts Administrator to administer operations and maintenance contracts, Develop rollout and ensure compliance with processes in contracts.
- Administer and keep accurate records of all operations contract documentation.
- Make available details of Summary of Services to Operations personnel
- Provide support to the Operations Team on all aspects of contract interpretation and development.
- Maintain and communicate contract amendments.
- Develop and maintain an accurate and up to date contracts register.
- Assist with the development of contract documentation for O&M contracts in conjunction with Legal Counsel.
- Manage contract correspondence through transmittal register.
- Provide annually renewed insurance policies to O&M customers.
- Co-ordinate contract deliverables to ensure obligations are met.
- Provide and co-ordinate tender responses for operations and maintenance work related to existing installations.
- Provide and co-ordinate contract pricing for operation and maintenance options.
- Provide information to customers, (internal & external) of potential scheduled maintenance opportunities for contracted and uncontracted customers.
- Document processes within the Operations team and assist with implementing continuous development initiatives.
- At all times, maintain accurately all customer data as directed by Company/QA procedures.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Results focused
- Work productively with minimal supervision
- Take ownership & accountability
- Effective communication
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Competitive Salary on offer
- Career Progression
- Parking on site
- Perks & Benefits
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth