About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 5, 2023
About this role: Contract Specialist
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
FEED Contract administration
- Administer the NFS Pipelines FEED contract to ensure that contract administration contributes to meeting the FEED objectives and strategies. Coordinate with the FEED contractor to ensure that the work is delivered in full compliance with the contractual obligations;
- Administers all contract management processes for the assigned FEED package and provide contracting support across the FEED project team including the preparation of all letters, the review of all change order requests, the early identification of all potential contract variations and the contract administration for variations related to the contracts;
- Ensure commercial and contractual correspondence with the FEED contractor are efficiently handled.
Long Lead items Procurement & Contracts administration:
- Participate in the procurement of all Long Lead Items, in coordination with the supply and Legal department;
- Ensure the day to day contracts administration of all long lead items package until their effective novation to the EPCI Contractor.
ITT preparation and follow up until EPCI Contract award:
- Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for Input into the contracting strategy workshops;
- Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids;
- Participate, in close cooperation with Company supply department, in the contractual review of the prequalification dossiers and the selection of bidders;
- Prepare and validate the bid documents by preparing the commercial contents and obtaining the technical contents for contractual review.
After EPCI Contract Award:
- Manage the global contractual daily requirements, including the preparation of all letters and preparation of all change orders. reporting of claim and variation progress;
- Handle contractor claims effectively and to resolve issues on behalf of Company;
- Endeavor to maintain a clear and fair communication with the EPCI Contractor.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Business Administration with relevant experience;
- Proven experience in contract formulation and contracts management activities, across a broad range of FEED and/or EPC contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering practices in oil and gas industry;
- 10 years of relevant work experience in the area of contracting and administration of major FEED and/or EPC contracts, preferably for offshore scopes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha