About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
About this role: Contract Administration Manager
- Manage and coordinate contract management activities ensuring that all aspects of the contract during the negotiation and execution phase are correctly addressed;
- Ensure that Golden Rules and Silver Guidelines are implemented;
- Manage the resources involved in contract management activities, develop relevant professional competences and identify project staffing needs;
- Supervise the application of Saipem guidelines and standards relevant to contract management;
- Provide all necessary reports regarding contract management matter to the corporate/company/project management;
- Ensure collection and sharing of lessons learned, feedbacks and returns of experience on issues/criticalities encountered during contract management activities;
- Ensure, for the area of its remit, application of the industrial risk management methodology;
- Recover bid contractual summary, any legal analyses and other support documentation prepared during tender phase;
- Verify the completeness of contract documents (consistency check), supervise their distribution to project team members and regularly execute contract induction meetings;
- Assist the Project Manager in developing the contract management execution strategy and ensure change process on the project, including appropriate claim management actions;
- Ensure that all project specific contracts for goods, services or subcontracts are drafted incorporating contractual obligations and assisting the Project Manager in identifying critical packages (subcontractors and vendors) requiring special monitoring of contract risks;
- Participate in the periodical project budget review meetings;
- Review regulatory requirements;
- Review, update and complete all partner agreements according to contract/project development;
- Coordinate the contractual documentation filling;
- Ensure the contribution to the Legal function for the management of preliminary activities of litigations and contribute during the activities.
What you need to bring:
- Preferably 15 years of experience in contract management, contract administration, and supply chain management supporting engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPCI) projects. Experience with Offshore projects would be a plus;
- Preferably 10 years of field and international experience;
- Experience developing negotiating contract terms and conditions specifically for construction contracts, modularization/fabrication, professional services on a Lump Sum, Unit Price, and cost reimbursable basis;
- Experience with preparation and negotiation of change orders, variations, and claims (EOT and Disruption);
- Experience managing teams of Contract Management personnel;
- Strong working knowledge of Contract / Construction Law;
- Accredited degree or global equivalent in Engineering, Business, Construction Management, or Law.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai