About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Melbourne
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, February 17, 2023
About this role: Consultant - Carbon Capture Technology
Brunel is proudly retained by the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute in sourcing this critical hire focusing on CCS Technologies with an emphasis on Carbon Capture Technology. The Consultant Carbon Capture Technology operates globally and is responsible for providing Member services, producing thought leadership reports, supporting advocacy activities and delivering thought leadership and fee-for-service work to achieve revenue targets.
- Provide market-valued, authoritative insights and analysis to Members and clients by maintaining and using deep knowledge of CCS technology, markets, trends, industry practices, regional, global and subject matter developments
- Deliver consultancy services to clients, at the agreed utilisation rate, contributing to overall revenue targets.
- Be a technical expert and combine that with the role of project manager or task manager.
- Do quantitative and qualitative analyses for the consulting projects you are working on for Members and Clients.
- Produce, edit and publish materials about CCS issues, conveying information appropriately for intended audience and medium.
- Deliver high-quality work products to meet and exceed expected timeframes, budget (costs and margins) and Member and client satisfaction
- Contribute to advocacy activities, including thought leadership outputs
- Contribute to growth of the Institute’s commercial business by contributing to the development of proposals for fee for service work and participating in business planning activities
- Maintain and comply with commercial related system process and procedure requirements, such as accurate and timely data input
- Other duties as required
What you need to bring:
- Strong technical writing skills
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Relevant experience, ideally in a global consulting or engineering organisation
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Interest or experience in CCS technologies
An attractive salary package is on offer for this position.Position ideally to be based in Melbourne, but other locations in Australia / remote working considered.
Aside from Monetary benefits, the GCCSI offer a number of other benefits as being part of a global organisation include but not limited to;
- Cost reimbursements for relevant professional body memberships and subscriptions.
- Access to mentoring, on-the-job learning, and formal training and development activities.
- Headspace membership, a mindfulness app and your daily wellness go-to.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Lifeworks.
- Boost your immune system: we will reimburse you for your out of pocket flu vaccine costs.
- 4 paid Well-being Days per calendar year to rest and prioritise self-care.
- Paid volunteer day per year.
- Work arrangement flexibility, including flexible hours and working from home.
- Work from elsewhere, outside of your home city, for up to 4 weeks a year.
Brunel is proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.We are a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane