About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Construction Supervisor(Permits)
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Responsible for preparation and follow up of the permits with Company’s respective End users for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation and Telecom disciplines for construction works executed by contractors to ensure Department’s assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved Scope of Work, QHSE standards & specifications. Responsible as performing authority for Permit to Work by the Contractors;
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits for various disciplines when requested by Contractors;
- Follow up of Permit To Work with various Endusers;
- Participate in constructability reviews and Progress Meetings as and when required;
- Review contractor’s Method statements and work procedures, Risk Assessments and JHAs;
- Review and maintain Permit To Work Register.
What you need to bring:
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience. Experience;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant construction and installation activities in brownfield oil & gas projects;
- Experience in the Refinery construction & commissioning;
- Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards;
- Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai