About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
About this role: Construction Superintendent Coating, Insulation Architectural
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Advises on the Implementation of the Construction Management System in relation to coating, insulation and architectural matters;
- Prepares and leads coating, insulation and architectural construction programs for the Topsides construction and load-out phases;
- Supervises the COMPANY coating, insulation and architectural inspection teams in daily planning and execution of their construction function and duties including liaising with the QA/QC teams in verification of all coating, insulation and architectural ITPS;
- Analyses and follows up of EPCI daily construction coating reports; Discuss and rectify any coating, insulation and architectural quality deficiencies and related NCR’s and DR’s;
- Attends internal and external construction meetings for coating, insulation and architectural disciplines, facilitating construction planning, progress, deliverables and actions, comments and close out of any finding;
- Supervises the reviews and stewards implementation of coating, insulation and architectural specifications; Ensures all necessary equipment and approved plans/procedures are made in accordance with COMPANY HSES standards and ensure any plans are subject to the appropriate reviews and approvals;
- Reviews and checks EPCI deliverables for coating, insulation and architectural including specifications, plans and procedures and supervises and measures contractors’ performance;
- Provide guidance to the Contractor to promote compliance; verifies compliance with the Contract and fitness for purpose of the delivered processes and systems for Topsides;
- Advise the Head of Construction with risk identification and mitigation proposals and actively participates in Project Lessons Learned Process, facilitating capturing and closure.
What you need to bring:
- 10 years of experience in architectural & coating/insulation discipline with at least 5 years demonstrated senior construction supervision experience in major capital projects;
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry;
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds;
- Worldwide experience with contractors those involved in the construction of Offshore LNG production facilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT;
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards;
- Either in excess of 10 years Construction experience or 5-year apprenticeship or diploma in a relevant discipline or degree and ideally certified NACE Coating Inspector, Level 3.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai