About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, January 15, 2024
About this role: Construction Manager
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading contractor in the resources space. They are now seeking Project Manager to join their team based in Perth with ad-hoc site visits. The company is offering an attractive salary package and great development opportunities.
- Perth based with travel to WA work sites
- Project execution and delivery, whilst utilising your experience in Civil & NPI Construction, road construction, bulk and detailed earthworks and drainage.
- Ensure all work aligns with specified procedures and relevant standards.
- Foster a positive work environment by setting an example, coaching, and mentoring superintendents, supervisors, and engineers.
- Supervise the allocation of labor, tools, equipment, and materials throughout the project duration.
- Uphold adherence to client QAQC prerequisites, along with Company policies, plans, and protocols.
- Ensure work teams have the necessary resources to safely fulfill their duties.
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years in a similar role working in the mining sector.
- Experience in managing project engineering and a working knowledge of project management.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Autonomous , adaptable and flexible.
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to stringent timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth