About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, May 7, 2023
About this role: Compensation & Benefits Officer
Our client, is a major player in the energy sector on a global scale and is looking for a highly skilled Compensation & Benefits Officer to join one of their existing project teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
What you Will be Doing:
- Administer Jubilee and Retirement payments and accrual
- Administer and follow up on all employee benefits
- Prepare purchase order and follow up on compensation and benefits related costs
- Be the focal point for any questions related to medical coverage
- Be the focal point for any questions related to employee insurances
- Provide information to employees about pension, and issue simulations
What you need to bring:
What we Need to see From you:• Experience in the HR field, specialisation in Payroll or Compensation & benefits matters is a plus.• Good level in English.• Good level in Excel.• Knowledge of SAP Succesfactors is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.• Knowledge of payroll process is a plus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester