About this job
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Thursday, December 21, 2023
About this role: Commercial/Subcontracting Manager
Responsible for managing the complete subcontracting value chain, from Estimation/Proposal Phase through Execution Phase, including Subcontracts Administration and close out. While ensuring the timely subcontracting is in line with company procedure with effective control & management of cost.
- Develops and implements the Subcontracting process and relevant procedures.
- Implement an appropriate Segregation of Duties in each phase of the complete subcontracting process in order to avoid any Conflict of Interest as well as to adhere to Company Code of Conduct.
- Enhances Subcontracting estimation capabilities by gathering and organizing relevant data.
- Supports projects to ensure that the Subcontracting process is managed in a timely and proficient manner.
- Make the subcontracting strategy in line with the company's development strategy and project execution strategy.
- Manage to formalize and standardize working procedures/processes and templates to improve the efficiency and data consistency.
- Keep good coordination with project teams, CI and other departments to ensure the smooth progress of work.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in engineering or related;
- Above 5 years working experience on Client side or EPC Oil and Gas Industry/Chemical Industry construction contract management and cost control;
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as management capability;
- Fluent in English, good computer skills.
Brunel International S.E.A Pte. Ltd.UEN No: 199603098R
EA License No: 16S8067Reza Johannes - R1871121
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore