About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, April 30, 2023
About this role: CNC Machinist
Looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills as a CNC Machinist? Brunel is currently seeking talented individuals to join our client, one of the world's leading testing, inspection, and certification company.As a CNC Machinist, you will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering exceptional results. This role is based in Wingfield, SA, but we are open to overseas candidates who are looking for a new challenge.
If you're passionate and have a proven track record, we want to hear from you.
Apply today !!
As a CNC Machinist you will be required to:
- Carry out machining as per engineering drawing and/or instruction.
- Undertake shift work to meet the needs of the operations
- Report machine and infrastructure faults and equipment problems
- Complete product and inspection documentation in accordance with our Quality Management System and corporate policiesPerform fitting, maintenance and general hand duties
- Ensure compliance with all standard operating procedures and safe work practices across our operating centres
- Highlight to management any conflicts between operational procedures and our safety mandate
- Take instruction and direction from the Leading Hand - Machining or Plant Foreman.
- Read and understand Engineering Drawings.
- Maintain accurate records on a daily basis.
- Completion of product and inspection documentation in accordance with our Quality Management System and corporate policies.
- Accurate completion of job/time/clocking cards is essential.
- Assistance if required in performing fitting, maintenance and general hand duties.
- Care, maintenance and organisation of company gauges and measuring equipment.
What you need to bring:
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A current and appropriate Trade Certificate.
- Understand the operation of manual and computer controlled turning and milling equipment
- Understand the difference between grades of steel and their machining characteristics
- Customer service oriented
- 3-5 years of experience with the operation of manual metal working machinery in a customer focused manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years of experience with the operation and programming of metal working machinery in a customer focused manufacturing environment is essential.
- Must possess all appropriate current licenses, as required by the company, and where reasonably practicable, to drive and/or operate company vehicles, plant or equipment, relevant to this position.
- Physical fitness appropriate to the role.
- As a CNC Machinist working on an ongoing contract basis with the chance of permanency.
- Additionally, we welcome overseas candidates who are interested in this opportunity to relocate to Wingfield, SA.
- Rate is between $40-$45 per hour + super
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth