About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Sydney
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, February 13, 2023
About this role: Client Services Specialist
- Be based in Sydney
- Flexible work culture
- Work with a Renewable Energy digital tech company
Our client is a Software Solutions provider who believes in taking the paper out of paperwork. They are a team of experts who've focused on making the pain of paperwork a thing of the past. They comprise of a technical team and a customer service team, all focused on creating a more human-centric, common-sense, innovative platform for both the solar industry and other industries to come.
Our client has engaged us to find to find a Client Service Specialist to be based in their Sydney Office. Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be:
- Meeting with clients and attending industry events (some interstate travel may be required).
- Reviewing and processing solar rebate applications.
- Liaising with relevant industry bodies such as the Clean Energy Regulator and Clean Energy Council.
- Providing direct feedback to our client’s React and Design team to influence updates and improvements to our website and app.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven protocols that make our platform the leading STC creation and management platform in Australia
What you need to bring:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, maturity, confidence, and presentable
- Able to handle competing priorities and ability to multi-task
- Friendly and approachable, able to work in a close-knit team of similar individuals.
- Excited by new technology and passionate about renewable energy and its benefits for the planet.
- Keen to experience career progression.
- Minimum 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service over the phone and via email.
- Desirable – previous experience working within the Renewable Energy Sector.
On offer are flexible working conditions, an attractive salary package and opportunities to get involved in various group projects while learning more about the Renewable Energy Sector.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining. Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane