About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Coimbatore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
About this role: Civil Engineer
We’re hiring Civil Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Coimbatore.
Position Civil Engineer
Experience: 5-15 years
• 8+ years relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry;
• Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering;
• Knowledge and exposure of Offshore and Onshore Industry Engineering standards & Codes - API, AISC, ASCE, BS, EURO, OSHA, ACI, AWS etc.
What you need to bring:
• Act as a technical expert for Civil design issues, and perform Civil design calculations as necessary. Ensure compliance of Schlumberger structural design with applicable industry codes, standards and regulations, client specifications;
• Meet or exceed customer expectations in a timely manner within the budget limits;
• Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge in all pertinent aspects of the discipline including design, analysis techniques, products, applicable codes and construction practices related to assigned projects;
• Create or check the “Design Basis” documents specific to the particular project. The document is based on the applicable Codes, client specifications, Cameron scope of supply, and approved exception list;
• Perform or check Structural calculations with all applicable design loads and design combinations in accordance with the “Design Basis”;
• Interact with Cameron Regional offices and assist with Civil engineering design, as required;
• Work independently with minimal supervision. Check the work by others as required;
• Involve in preparing manhour estimation. Also actively take part in preparing the schedule for various activities in Civil engineering;
• Review of Civil Engineering calculations performed by junior engineers. Represent Civil discipline in interdisciplinary reviews;
• Advise and assist project and discipline engineers with the interpretation and clarification of applicable industry Codes and Client Specification requirements;
• Advise and assist Construction Managers, QA/QC, and Subcontractors with the interpretation and clarification of construction documents;
• Participate in continuing education to maintain professional status as required by licensing authorities and to enhance professional skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai