About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Charlottetown
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
About this role: Chemical Process Engineer
We are currently hiring a Chemical Process Engineer for our client, a global company dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat diseases in farm animals and pets, creating value for farmers, pet owners, veterinarians, stakeholders, and society. As a global leader in in animal health, our client is responsible for developing innovative solutions through their products and services that empowers those who raise and care for animals.
This is a full-time onsite position offering relocation assistance, full benefits day 1, RRSP matching, and career growth locally and internationally.
- This role will be expected to have a strong process engineering foundation, and routinely apply engineering judgment and first principles rigor to the engineering problems encountered during process design, construction, and startup.
- Provide technical expertise of the equipment and processes in area of responsibility. This includes clear understanding of equipment flow chart/process flow document, critical process parameters, and master formula instructions for the proposed process
- Work directly with the engineering design firm and other partners to ensure a robust design consistent with internal and external standards and specifications
- Responsible for system/component classification and maintenance strategy for equipment
- Work closely with other technical functions to ensure the equipment set can support the operational control strategy
- Define User Requirements and supporting commissioning and qualification requirements to ensure a successful facility startup
- Participate in Process Hazard Reviews (PHR) of the equipment and processes in area of responsibility.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in chemical plants through production, technical, or process engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with process safety management through production, technical, or process engineering
- PHA / PSM experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience influencing within an organization
- Release modeling and LOPA experience preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical and/or GMP manufacturing
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Kapusta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary