About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 2, 2024
About this role: Change Communications Specialist
Our client, a leading Tier 1 mining company based in Perth, is seeking a Change Communications Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the internal communications efforts of a major player in the mining industry. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting delivery, strengthening culture, and fostering collaboration with internal stakeholders.
As the Change Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the business' communication and engagement strategy and plan, ensuring alignment with the company's overall goals and values. In this role, you will also manage divisional communications, including the Operations Update, communications for the other internal divisions.
- Develop and implement the SC communication and engagement strategy and plan.
- Manage divisional communications, including the Operations Update, and ensure timely and effective delivery.
- Support the communications needs of the Priority Program and other divisional priorities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Contribute to fostering a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing within the Sustaining Capital division.
What you need to bring:
- Proven experience in change communications, internal communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, including Stream, Shootsta, and Yammer.
- Experience with SharePoint for content management and collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the mining industry is a plus but not required.
- Industry leading company
- 12 month contract
- $90-108 per hour
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth