About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Twinsburg
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 13, 2023
About this role: Business Sales Manager
Brunel is currently searching for a Business Sales Manager for direct hire with our client in Twinsburg, Ohio.
We are looking for a leader, a coach, a hands-on people developer for our New Business Development Sales team. 30% of your function will be sales of new business through your existing network, 70% of your role will be focused on developing a product sales team. Sales are directed towards tier automotive suppliers. In this role, you will have 5 direct reports.
- Lead product sales team in North America and develop product sales business lines by dedicated team, ensuring an efficient, convenient, and reliable customer service and supply chain (including a strong e-commerce sales and service channel)
- Lead the local business development opportunities
- Understand customer requirements/objectives; create and implement appropriate value propositions and commercial strategies
- Maximize project sales adding value by optimizing operational efficiencies, purchasing efforts, and pricing strategies
- Lead and manage customer satisfaction initiatives and rating, providing guidance to account managers and team, creating strategy where needed
- Be and act as a manager! Provide clear structure, organization, targets, develop business lines as appropriate
- Map the team competencies, identify backup, potential personnel development and organize the necessary training for them
- Control and improve profitability through dedicated account plans
- Maintain current company SWOT for region
- Implement a capture plan to trigger prospect’s interest
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (Business Development, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, Supply Chain) on projects and opportunities
What you need to bring:
- Master’s preferred, Bachelor’s required in (engineering, economics, sales, business, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience leading a business development team (strategy and people)
- Knowledge of operations within and automotive tier supplier industry
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of automotive quality standards (ISO, TS)
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office required, ERP experience a plus
- Must be hands-on doer, hands-on leader
- Seeking someone with a supplier network within the automotive industry
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- This position reports to a Managing Director. We are not looking for VP level.
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer
This role will be a hybrid schedule with flexibility to work 50% from home, 50% in office. Travel up to 20% for short business trips which could be domestic or international.
This position offers a competitive salary from $120K-$150K salary based on experience, plus annual bonus and car allowance. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K match, paid holidays, paid time off.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Detroit