About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Surrey
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, December 30, 2022
About this role: Business Development Representative
We are currently hiring a Business Development Representative for a client. Our client is a growing Design, Engineering & Manufacturing company, producing custom products for clients across North America. Our team manufactures everything from one-off products for the entertainment industry to high volume products, proprietary or not, that we market through distribution channels and end-users in a variety of industries.
- Work with each Division, develop strategies and tactics that will achieve revenue growth targets, identify future product lines, and ensure focus on the overall Corporate Goals
- Cultivate and grow relationships with target accounts, identifying needs & product opportunities and converting target accounts into an active customer
- Manage and grow business with existing top accounts
- Review our flash report on a weekly/monthly basis, observe trends and identify needed remedial actions
- Responsible for building our customer base through prospecting activities converting prospects into target accounts by qualifying their needs and aligning those needs with our products and expertise
- Utilize the CRM database to record and manage pertinent customer information
- Attend networking events, including trade shows, to identify new leads and promote the company and services
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Other duties as required
What you need to bring:
- University degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting (or equivalent qualification)
- Exemplary communicator, in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Keenly developed talent for understanding the customer and understanding the technical requirements & benefits of the product
- Self-motivated and goal-focused, with a strong passion for sales and an eye toward making the deal
- Possess strong negotiation skills, including the ability to express difficult concepts with diplomacy and tact
- High proficiency in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office; CRM; and online research and learning tools
- B2B of related Business Development and sales experience in a similar role
- Experience identifying new trends in the market and designing sales strategies and campaigns to respond to them
- Have an ability to understand, disentangle and solve complex problems
- Willing to travel for events and customer meetings
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto