About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 30, 2023
About this role: Business Development Manager Europe & Africa
The position is for a professional with the enthusiasm, motivation and the goal to find, land and develop new business opportunities for Brunel across Europe from scratch. We are looking for an ambitious, eager personality driven by results and willingness to cooperate with peers globally.
Expectations, Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ambitious, self-motivated entrepreneur, with a focused goal and responsibility of finding new businessopportunities / projects with prospects / new clients inside or outside the region;
- Learn, understand, and sell Brunel’s entire proposition / services portfolio. Be able to think out of the box and be creative with regards to concepts & services to prospects;
- Natural networker with a competitive nature. Demonstrate strong communication, persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Stay fully up to date of developments within the industry sector and follow market opportunities especially in the short term and medium term;
- Initiate annual business plans evaluating best opportunities within the energy industry sector;
- Approach new prospects to source and qualify new opportunities. Be prepared to travel, present, and negotiate with prospects in cases of serious interest and consult / bring in other Brunel specialists and/or management where required;
- Work closely with our commercial team on risk analysis reviews to secure profitable contracts. Work closely with peers within the region and globally to share leads, approaches, and concepts;
- Frequent periodical progress reporting to management. Hands on, pro-active, direct and no-nonsense mentality;
- Pro-active self-starter, able to work independently with” out of the box” thinking and has a high speed to market.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline preferred;
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience in services provision in international business development environment;
- Proven track record of ability to develop new business from scratch within the Energy sector;
- Professional knowledge of the recruitment / managed services industry;
- Strong network within European Energy sector, ideally in conventional energy;
- Willingness to take assessment and ability to provide reference checks.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marcella Bloks is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Netherlands Delft