About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
About this role: Associate, Release
We are currently hiring an Associate, Release for our client, a global pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company is known for its global contribution in areas including pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds, and biotechnology products.
This is a full-time 8-month contract with a possibility for extension and hybrid role. The Associate will be responsible using broad knowledge of the company’s Quality systems and Health Canada compliance, drive the release teams’ activities to assure compliance to these systems. Specifically supporting the release of products by doing a prereview to assure all documents are available to review and release by the Sr Associates.
- Compile all required documentation for the batch review and request missing documentation from supply centers
- Batch record review for low-risk products
- Revise internal release specifications for approval
- Coordinate annual collection of letters from supply centers for the unique identifier program
- Submit samples and coordinate testing with 3rd party lab
- Manage requests from internal stakeholders
- Coordinate expired retains destruction
- Support Senior Associates, as required
What you need to bring:
- College Diploma or a Degree in a science related discipline
- At least 1-3 years of quality pharmaceutical experience or in a related industry
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or related environment is an asset
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy, ability to independently organize and prioritize in a dynamic environment as well as manage multiple tasks.
- Can perform well independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of data integrity principles, good manufacturing practices and quality system requirements
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto