About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
About this role: Assessor (Training Instructor)
Our Client, one of the largest international company is currently recruiting for Training Instructor / Assessor position for Refinery Operations based in Kuwait at New Refinery.
Please Note : Anyone having 15 Years of experience as Operation Specialist or Commissioning Specialist in CDU /SRU or HTU Unit can apply for this role (Training & Certification will be provided)
- Carry out Mentoring, Coaching, in the assessment work up phase of the assessment program;
- Conduct Gap analysis and the development of IDP for Candidates;
- Conduct Assessment Planning with Candidates;
- Conduct Assessments in line with Global Work-based standards requirements;
- Judge Evidence submitted against the Global standards and make judgements in line with Assurance and governance requirements of the Awarding Body;
- Attend and contribute to Assessor & Standardization meetings;
- Deliver Timely Developmental Feedback to all Candidates within the Assessment Process;
- Maintain a high standard of Assessor Records;
- Remain current and up to date with current assessment practices;
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance Processes of the Global Qualifications Centre;
- Ensure Equal Opportunities within the assessment process;
- Work safely within the operating environment and always conduct assessment activities in line with Client HSSEQ & SSOW Policies & Procedures;
- Prepare assessment materials for the delivery of assessment programs.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of 15 Years in an Operational Role with a Refinery Processing Plant;
- Must Have a minimum of 10 years of working experience within the Middle East Region;
- Must have extensive knowledge of a full range of Refinery Units & Refinery Process Systems;
- Minimum of 5 years of Assessing International Competency Standards up to and including Level 3 Global Work-based Competence Qualifications;
- Must have current Occupational Knowledge, Skills & Occupational Competence;
- Must have excellent working knowledge of international HSSEQ & SSOW Policies and Procedures;
- Must have the personality and enthusiasm to drive assessment processes forward to achieve lasting results;
- Must have good knowledge of Refinery Control Systems (DCS);
- Must be culturally Aware and able to operate in a multi-cultural Operating Environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait