About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, May 1, 2023
About this role: Administrator
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Brunel are working with a company that is leading the global energy transition by developing a portfolio of renewable energy and green hydrogen projects.Based out of their new Redcliffe facility, we are presently looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Green Fleet project.
- Front of House reception duties
- Facilitate day to day operations of the office facility inclusive of ordering and restocking of stationary, consumables and kitchen supplies
- Management of visitors to the office facility
- Coordination of office facility maintenance requirements, liaising with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Providing administrative support as needed to the GM and EA
- Initiating and managing purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and new vendor onboarding and processing
- Support in management and supervision of consultants and contractors as requested by the Green Fleet Principal, Green Fleet GM and EA
- Constantly interacting with others in a positive and professional way
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience working in a similar role ideally in a Manufacturing, Mining or Energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative, pre-empt problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth