About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, April 7, 2023
About this role: Administrator
- Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Administrator to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Contract duration: 6 Months;
- Location: Aberdeen.
This position sits within a busy division providing specialist engineering support in two key areas:
- Internal Research & Development/Consolidation projects;
- Global Project Management Teams (PMTs);
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Allocate document reference numbers from project specific registers;
- Manage the document control for all streams and department;
- Assist with the running and update of the Subsea CoE SharePoint site;
- File and issue documentation in line with company format and procedures;
- Arrange business travel, maintain associated files;
- Maintain RP&IT personnel planner with annual leave, business travel, offshore trips and training days;
- Onboarding of new personnel, including internal promotions, transfers and leavers;
- Created requisitions for Purchase Orders and receipt when closed;
- Assist the Cost Administrator with any ad-hoc requests e.g. approvals, project creation/archiving;
- Provide support to the reast of the team when required, including back-to-back support for the Cost Administrator;
- Allocate pool equipment/tools on request - maintain registers and equipment on return (laptops, cameras, mobile phones, callipers etc.);
What you need to bring:
This Role is for you if:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Business administration qualification;
- Competent in the use of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive), Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint;
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well in stressful situations;Nice to have:
- OpenText, ProArc, Lotus Notes experience;
- Experience in cost control or finance;
- Methodical and flexible approach to new challenges.
- As well as offering a competitive rate this contract offers an attractive benefits package which includes life insurance and private healthcare as well as access to an onsite gym.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester